A List Of 7th Grade Essay Topics You Should Try Out
It is probably safe to say that everyone knows how painful writing essays can be, especially when you are in school. The first real problem that students face when they are given the task is to find a really good and interesting topic for their paper. You have to really like the subject you’re writing about. Also, you should choose a theme that is suitable for your current grade, avoiding too simple or too difficult ones.
It is a good idea to go for an original idea, as it will give you the chance to challenge your writing skills and your understanding of the subject. You may be surprised by how much writing essays can improve your ability to think and contemplate. So, the more thoughts you have on the subject, the more eloquent your piece of writing will be. Now, if you are looking for some ideas for your 7th grade essay, take a look at the list below:
- Do you think babies can get tired of being in their mother’s womb?
- What would you do if the sun didn’t go down one evening?
- Why does rooting for your favorite team feel so good?
- In which language do babies think?
- What would you do if you could live forever?
- Name five things that would drive you nuts as a kid.
- If you had found someone’s wallet, would you keep it to yourself?
- Write a diary entry about today for someone 100 years ahead in the future.
- How and when did you meet your best friend? Did you get along at once?
- Have you ever done something mean and felt good about it? Why do you think you felt that way?
- What do you consider to be the worst punishment for criminals?
- What do you think would happen if people stopped dying for two days?
- If you could find out one secret thing about anyone, what would that be?
- What would you do if your parents turned to be intelligence service agents?
- Take any old building in your city and write about its first inhabitants.
- What made your heart skip a bit recently?
- What would you do if you turned into a vampire?
- What would you do if you found out what the afterlife is like?
- What is your idea of the most amazing party ever?
- What would you do if you could read other people’s minds?